Buoyancy's clients asked us to help share their message.
- Author Anita Higman’s book, Where God Finds You, was reviewed by 40 bloggers and garnered more than 60 additional reviews on Amazon, Good Reads and other sites through the campaign coordinated by Buoyancy PR.
- Stone-Campbell International, a nonprofit Christian scholars' organization, successfully launched its new member organization structure, Stone-Campbell Scholars Community, featuring not only print collateral, promotional items and banners, but copy and ads and a membership activation process online.
- The authors of Adventures Around Cincinnati, who specialize in finding new family activities, achieved a regular monthly TV spot on Ch. 19 Morning Extra following its well-received interview placement there by Buoyancy PR.
- The Energizing Smaller Churches Network conferences, sponsored by Standard Publishing, drew attention from news media where the conferences were held, as well as on national programs such as Moody Broadcasting Network’s Prime Time America, the Canadian News Network, and online news outlets.
- Having the Courage to Change, a ministry of City Gospel Mission, celebrated opening its third residential house for women and garnered radio, print and television coverage with the help of Buoyancy PR.